You’ve asked them, and they all said yes! Insert hugs, laughter, and maybe some tears. Their best friend is getting married, and they are elated to be a part of your day! While your wedding to do list might seem a bit daunting, these are the ladies who are going to be there for you throughout the planning process to offer advice, shop with you, and hold your hand while you plan for one of the biggest days of your life. They are the best!
I’ve seen some of the most thoughtful bridesmaids gifts as a wedding photographer. I have pinned a few ideas just for you, and the best part is that almost all of them can be personalized from you to your bridesmaids!
Here are 5 Bridesmaid gift ideas for you to give to your besties to let them know how much they mean to you.
5 Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
- I Couldn’t Say I Do Without You, gold bridesmaid bracelet. Love these bracelets because they can be worn after your wedding day.
- Personalized Monogram Clutch Set. Great for the wedding day to carry essentials.
- Oversized Monogrammed Shirts. These will be great for photographs during the getting ready time as they help you prepare. An alternative to the shirts are these cute robes.
- Swarovski Crystal Blush Earrings. Jewelry can be one less thing that they have to shop for, and everyone will look stunning.
- Personalized Gift Bag. You can add favorites for each girl such as nail polish, lip gloss, a few chocolates, and maybe a cute frame for a photo of the two of you from your wedding day that you send her later.
These are all wonderful bridesmaid gift ideas that are personalized, can be worn or used on your wedding day, and become keepsakes from their best friend’s wedding day.
I hope you find these ideas helpful!
Happy Wedding Planning!