Are you considering hiring a Wedding Planner for your wedding? Many brides, along with their husband to be, plan and coordinate their entire wedding day. Armed with a 3-ringed wedding notebook, color-coded checklists, and possibly enlisted help from moms and best friends, the day goes just as planned. However, some brides find it easier to hire a wedding planner to coordinate the entire day’s events. If you’re thinking about hiring a wedding planner for your big day, here are few questions you might consider asking.
5 Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner:
1. Will you help plan my entire day or only the reception?
2. Do you offer several packages that we can choose from?
3. Will you coordinate a wedding day schedule with all vendors?
4. Is assistance available for decorating the ceremony and reception venue?
5. How many times will we meet?
New to 31 Days, start here.