The autumn chill in the air has definitely arrived, and today I’m sharing my top 5 fall favorites.
1. First up, a scarf, the go to fall accessory. As the season changes, the weather seems to go through days of ups and downs. That’s why my number one fall favorite must have is a scarf. They are so easy to layer on with your outfit of the day. A neutral is a definite go to, but if you want to add a pop of color, choose your favorite fall hue.
2. Nothing says hello, fall like a pair of cute boots. I adore brown riding boots, and the more worn the better. This year, I’d love to add a pair of ankle boots to this mix. The TOMS ankle boots featured below, would look great with a skirt and leggings, boyfriend jeans or skinny jeans. They are certainly versatile.
3. Don’t forget about changing your lip color for fall. I know, I have my favorite color too, but this year I’m going to try something different. Mary Kay and Mac colors are staples in my cosmetic bag!
4. It’s all about the nail polish these days, and I have seen some chic designs and classic colors. OPI colors can be found at most beauty stores, and can also be ordered online for all of you online shoppers. Nail polish is an inexpensive way to add some fall into your outfit of the day.
5. My last favorite has nothing to do with fashion, but they can add a lovely fall fragrance to your home sweet home. That’s right, candles made the list of my top five fall favorites. My absolute favorite candle is warm apple pie which can be found in the candle isle at a certain big box store that begins with the letter “w”. What’s your favorite candle?
These are my top 5 fall favorites, and I’d love to hear about your fall favorites. Leave me a comment below for a chance to win a Starbuck’s gift.